Tuesday, May 29

Apartment for Rent at Briargate on Main

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I can no longer afford $750 for rent and need someone to take over this apartment and lease. I love this apartment and if I wasn’t going through a divorce I’d be able to keep it. The location is awesome, there is a super Wal-Mart and a target and a whole bunch of other things rite down the road. This is a gated community, there is a pool that’s open all year round (it’s heated!!!), it’s got a fitness center and much more. Anyway, I really need to get out of here soon because of my fanatical situation. If you want to see the place just reply to this. The way this would work by the way is your name would be put on the lease and mine would be taken off, then you would only have to finish the rest of my lease (until March 08).

794sq. ft.
1 bed 1 bath
Full size washer and drier
Fridge
Stove
Microwave
Dishwasher
Fireplace
Carpeted
Large oval bathtub
Balcony (you can see the mountains)
20ft vaulted ceiling in living room

In the community:
Gated community
Pool open 356 (heated)
Jacuzzi
Internet café
Gym
2 pool tables
Party room
Movie room

This apartment is only 3 years old or so, everything is very modern and new.

No deposit needed.
Rent is $750 a month
There is a $50 application fee

18903 E Briargate LN at Parker RD and Mainstreet
email me here: filkove@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated to keep out the spam.. inflammatory anonymous posts will be deleted!